Monday, September 10, 2012

Newfound love

Well with summer ending and the fall slowly setting in I need something creative to express myself. In past one year, moving to a new city has not been easy. With my husband constantly away for a year with work, the new city was hard to adjust to, right from finding a home, car, driving 40 miles to-from work, finding places, finding new friends, finding physicians, dentists and so on. The list is endless, leaving no time for blogging or anything else. Now that my husband is finally here after the long-term assignment, and above mentioned stuff sorted out, I feel a bit more settled in. I am now ready to get back to honing my blogging skills.

Recently I figured, I need to do something creative quite often to satisfy my creativity bug. I remembered something my Mom used to love doing when we were young. She loved to sew. She would sew dresses, bags, purses and more. So I called up my mom and asked her how she would love to share her sewing tips with me. And how about we both work on some fun projects to get back our lost skills. So out came her sturdy grandmas machine, she had saved all these years and I bought a Brother XLI2600. Soon enough we will be able to bounce back ideas and posts on this blog. With so much inspiration online, I would like to point to one blog, I love to follow:  http://kristinaclemens.blogspot.com/

PS: Please keep checking the posts and leave your valuable feedback.

No comments: