Thursday, October 4, 2007

Parents Trip here



Aai and Baba were here for a month. Just left for Mumbai today and as you would have all guessed, apparently I have nothing to do after all those days of pampering and merry making the reality strikes and thought of directing mua time to this long lost space...


This will be an ever increasing post with some photos and sweet stories:
Here is a picture of people I love the most and ofcourse missing are some who could not be in NY when this picture was taken at the rockerfeller centre ....:) When we come as students it does not take us long to adjust to things here, but as I saw my mom and dad trying to adjust and transition into the life here, i closely encountered the beauty of differences of both places.
On a lighter note my mom quickly adjusted to hot water running out of the taps whenever required and the dishwasher (no kamwali bai jhanjhat :) While my Dad could not take the sight of me driving on the wrong side of the road till the last day....Mom loved the fact of cut vegetables and the increased speed of cooking but missed the regular tu tu mein mein with sabjiwalas.....what boring life. More to come....

No comments: