Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Office Picnic

(Two contradictory words- you think -you will soon know
I wote this after I read KG's poem and though something should be written for her. Here is my humble effort)

My cell phone rings "tring, tring"
I am still in bed,
Wondering if KG could give me
five minutes to spare

I rush to get ready and so does she
8:30 it is my school bus says
honking at her door
"Good morning" shes says
running to make a score...

The race to the door
to make it before nine
Hot fresh cup of green tea
keeps us online

Between bouts of work
we decide on our next trip,
Panera bread, silver coin or Mandar's Moes
today it is?

Between gtalks and yahoo
I often ask her
"Can I come to see you?"
and then we go gleefully to the breakroom
for a minute or two :)

4:58 it is
I am waiting for her to buzz
"give me 2 more min"
the statistician you can trust.

And if you ask her a reason or two,
she will prove how important the 2 min were to you

Thats my wonderful companion in office
Kayjee it is and office becomes picnic.....

(we do work in office sometime...:D)

2 comments:

Rachit said...

seems like u guys are having quite some fun in office :)

Kattykally said...

I am floored! u are the first one to have ever tried something like this, I owe you a poem or two!