Monday, November 19, 2012

Alls colorful in Fall!

The trees with beautiful orange, yellow, gold and brown colors and the rustle of leaves in autumn breeze always puts cheer in the step. But BAM! there comes the time savings and early sunset and cold chilly winter and the trees shedding their leaves looking more like a skeleton and this easily drops your mood. That's where the beautiful lights and the red and gold sparkling decorations and wonderful candle smelling of spices and pies helps.

This year I just feel like winter is a little different and much more colorful. Mainly because of the bright colorful fashion apparel hitting the racks and a cheer added to it by the wonderful polka, stripes and chevrons and all famous Paisley patterns. Though black is elegant, however much I try, I can't help putting a pop of color in every outfit!. So with my sewing machine which I almost now have for 2 months, I have done some mending projects and some brand new projects. Here is a short series of some sew and paint projects I had fun with. It was fun learning my way around things and making a few mistakes. Thanks to the plethora of wonderful sew blogs on internet for keeping me inspired.

sew sherlock Apron
sew lacy sleeves



sew diaper clutch
paint vase with stamps


sew poang chair cover




No comments: