Monday, November 24, 2008

Acrylic and Oil

Misty Morning

Walking by the snowy road on a misty morning...
Feeling the dew on the face seemed like a long awaited dream,
Standing by the broken fence, to look at the trees yonder
I tried to figure out the shapes past the hilly border
The tree tops, the dew drops, the snow flakes, the mist,
there was something in the air today that took me adrift
I looked back at the path on as far as I could see
Traced my steps in the silence of the hour into the sleet
The feeling so intense was to not let go of that beautiful dream,
I stayed on till the sun rose and put a pearly gleam.

Dawn


Sun brought a new dawn , with bright red sparkle
The day was certainly on my side, with yet another one of natures miracles
The sky wasn't blue and the sun was still to be true
the warmth of the color shone on my cheeks too...
The mist began to dissapear and the snow to melt
my footsteps were now convered with lively grass blades
and as I looked again on the path I had walked
I saw my home sparkling in glee and the swing on the tree,
ready to embrace me back.

1 comment:

bumblebee said...

is the poem's creator my roommate??? can it be that i know so many living geniuses ???